Title: Property and Facilities Analyst
Reporting To: Head Property and Facilities Management
Location: Athens, Greece
REInvest Greece is the specialized Property Services business of the Resolute Asset Management group, supporting the group’s core strategic asset management and advisory services offering. We provide a proven end-to-end solution to banks and investors looking to manage and monetize large portfolios of granular real estate assets. From valuation through onboarding, legalization, project management of works, sales, and leasing, we ensure our clients maximize the present value of their assets. We are expanding across Greece and looking to great hire people.
REInvest, combining international expertise and local knowledge, aims to deliver unparalleled client-centric real estate services throughout the local market, to institutional, corporate and retail clients and end to end real estate services and premium investment opportunities, that achieve superior results faster, for both clients and buyers.
About the Role
Key Responsibilities In particular, the selected candidate will focus on the following key areas:
The selected candidate will join REInvest Team in Athens which provides advice and implementation support to banks, NPL (non-performing real estate secured loans) servicers and real estate investors with their distressed real estate (REO) and NPL’s. The candidate will be part of a cross sectors team that delivers the REO monetization strategies and will be mainly involved in the Property and Facilities Management of the portfolio, from the Onboarding to Monetisation stage. The role interacts closely with the Project Managers, Asset Managers, Real Estate Strategy Team as well as external consultants (Legal, Technical, Real Estate) and service providers. The position is ideal for candidates looking to work on a fast growing and dynamic advisory and asset management company with a focus on real estate distressed investments and portfolio across Europe.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Managing external consultants such as legal (lawyers, notaries), technical (engineers, H&S consultants), agents etc
- Assisting to the review of external consultants’ reports
- Managing Consultants/ Specialists’ Information flow
- Assisting in the coordination and supervision of assets remedial actions
- Managing of Contracts (reviewing, agreeing and administering contracts) for service providers such as access/ security, cleaning, technology
- Assisting in real estate assets portfolio underwriting
- Assisting on other company projects as required
What we offer at REInvest:
- BA/BSc degree engineering discipline with a strong record of academic achievement
- 1-2 years experience in advisory and/or consulting in the real estate, construction and/or management consulting industries
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team working skills and ability to work and adapt to different European regions and culture
- Proven ability to take ownership, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Native level Greek with strong English written and spoken communication skills
- International exposure
- Competitive Market Salary
- Development in a multi discipline team learning from some of the industry leaders
- Ongoing training opportunities and funding
To apply, please click on the link. Good luck!